1-1/4 cup gf flour blend (we like Bob's Red Mill 1:1 gf blend)
1-1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
2 duck eggs
3/4 cup sugar
1-1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup oil
1/2 cup dairy-free buttermilk
1. Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda & salt.
2. Beat eggs in mixer for 15 seconds.
3. Add sugar to eggs & beat for another 30 seconds.
4. Add vanilla & oil & beat for a minute.
5. On low, slowly add half the flour mixture.
6. Add half the buttermilk, then the flour, then the milk. Beat until just combined & smooth.
7. Pour batter into lined muffin tins, filling half way.
8. Bake 12-14 minutes at 350 degrees. Cool for a couple minutes, before removing from pan.
9. Frost when room temperature.