5 cups salmonberries
3/4 cup coconut palm sugar
2-3 tablespoons orange juice concentrate (this is really a to taste thing, if you want to taste it, use more, if you don't use less, or omit)
1/4 cup gluten-free flour (we like Bob's Red Mill 1:1)
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 cup gluten-free oats
1 cup gluten-free flour blend (we use Bob's Red Mill 1:1 gf blend)
1/2 cup coconut palm sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 cup palm shortening
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a 9x13 pan, mix the filling ingredients: salmonberries, palm sugar, orange juice concentrate, gf flour & cinnamon.
3. In a small bowl, mix the dry topping ingredients, then cut in the palm shortening.
4. Spread topping all over the filling.
5. Bake for 40 minutes, until bubbly & crispy around the edges. Enjoy alone, or topped with coconut whipped cream or dairy-free ice cream.