Pumpkin Cranberry Muffins
These are one of my favorite. They are fairly simple and absolutely delicious!
1-1/4 Cup Sorghum flour
3/4 Cup Tapioca flour
1/2 Cup organic sugar
2 teaspoons cream of tartar
2 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ginger
1/4 teaspoon cloves
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1-15 ounce canned pumpkin
1/4 Cup applesauce
3 Tablespoon olive oil or coconut oil, melted
1 Tablespoon molasses
3/4 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1 bag cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Mix together dry ingredients, set aside.
3. Mix together wet ingredients, except apple cider vinegar, then add to the dry ingredients.
4. Mix well and add cranberries and apple cider vinegar.
5. Place cupcake liners in a muffin pan or grease a muffin pan and fill to the top with batter. Bake for about 20 minutes.