4- tablespoons olive oil
4- tablespoons potato starch
1-14 ounce can coconut milk
1- teaspoon of sea salt
1-1/2 teaspoon each: pepper & tajin
1-16 ounce noodles of choice
1. Prepare noodles according to directions.
2. In medium saucepan, heat olive oil in pan & add starch. Whisk until smooth.
3. Add spices & coconut milk to the roux. Whisk until smooth & as thick as you'd like (I usually turn off heat when it's a thick paste).
4. Mix together the sauce & noodles, add more spices if desired.
5. Add cooked sausage or ham, if you'd like. Better yet, mix with meat then top with fried onions or crushed crackers & bake 350 for about 20 minutes.