This year, we are kind of on hold with Easter plans. Yesterday was my due date & she's not here, so as long as I'm not in the hospital Sunday, here's our brunch plan (& here is last year's menu, in case you need some more inspiration).
- Turkey: roasted with olive oil, salt & pepper, fresh garlic & little chili powder
- Breakfast Potatoes with Bacon: cubed potatoes & cook with olive oil, salt & pepper & chopped bacon
- Cinnamon Rolls
- Lemon Tart with Sliced Strawberries
- Coconut Scones (recipe is for raisins, but I think I'll use berries)
- Fresh Fruit Platter (this would be a fun way to put fruit together)
- Fruit Smoothies
We successfully dyed wooden Easter eggs this year & I have the boys' Easter baskets ready to go, just in case baby arrives in the next couple days. There will be safe candy in there- Enjoy Life Chocolate Bar, Surf Sweets Gummy Bears & Yummy Earth Lollipops. I am also trying to make chocolate with Easter-themed molds, with Enjoy Life chocolate chips. I also found this recipe for homemade Reese's Easter Eggs. It would be easy to adapt them- just use 'safe' chocolate chips, almond butter, non-dairy milk & shortening.
I hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend!